NRCAT Press Articles 2007
- "Torture is a Moral Issue" full page ad, Des Moines Register, 12/16/07."Disciples assembly opposes Iraq war" The Christian Century, 8/21/07.
- "Religious Groups Mobilize to Defeat Bush Prisoner Policies" by William Fisher, The World According to William Fisher, 8/12/07.
- "Religious coalition decries Bush’s new interrogation tactics: Presbyterian-founded group says new guidelines won’t stop torture" by Evan Silverstein, Presbyterian News Service, 8/9/07.
- "Interview with Linda Gustitus, President of NRCAT" State of Belief podcast of interview by Air America about "Spotlight on Torture."
- "An Evangelical Call on Torture and the U.S." by Peter Steinfels, The New York Times, 7/21/07.
Torture with Faith: An interview with Reverend Richard Killmer,
Executive Director, National Religious Campaign Against Torture (US)" Newsletter of the International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims, July 2007.
- "RAC Joins the Hunt for Habeas on Capitol Hill" by Cara Fisher, Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism Blog, 6/28/07.
- "CNY group joins protest, lobbies representatives" by Mark Weiner, The Post-Standard (Syracuse, NY), 6/27/07.
- A Moral Case Against Torture". A radio interview with NRCAT's President, Linda Gustitus, on Interfaith Voices,
January 3, 2007. Interview begins at 22:50 on the audio file and also
includes an interview with Brent Mickum, a Washington attorney who has
represented prisoners at Guantanamo.